Prenatal vitamins

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
What ones are you taking or did you take before you concieved?

Ive been looking at some called fertilcare and was wondering if anyone had tried them or had any suggestions on what ones i should get?

I have been getting solgar prenatal nutrients since february and only started ttc in July, but I am vegan so I wanted to be sure I am not lacking any nutrients.
Solgar are approved by my MIL pharmacist, so I guess they are good.
(There is a thread about it somewhere and many ladies have responded.)

Currently I am only taking folic acid and vitamin B while TTC.
Since Vitamin A is an iffy one in the first tri, I avoid the multi-vitamin one until 2nd tri.
With my last pregnancy I took Rainbow Light Organic Prenatal Multi-Vitamin since it has fruits and veggies. I like that it has red raspberry leaf, ginger and a probiotic as well. I have a bottle of it for when I do become pregnant to start taking again since I really liked them.

I'm taking pregnacare conecption and fiance is taking wellman conception same brand.
I've read mixed reviews, some say they got pg within first month, others say it messed up their cycle so we will see!
So far I've ovulated this month which i havent managed to pin point before!

I'm taking rainbow light - I like them & they have excellent reviews on amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Ligh...=1379014929&sr=8-1&keywords=prenatal+vitamins

I'm taking Sevens seas trying for a baby.

With my first I had no idea about folic acid, I went to see the gp and she prescribed folic acid, by that point I was already 4 weeks gone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->