Prenatal vitamins

pumkin04

Reaction score
What prenatals is everyone taking?

Anyone know or suggest one of the best prenatals you can take?

What prenatals is everyone taking?

Anyone know or suggest one of the best prenatals you can take?

I'm taking pregnacare max, which I took with my last pregnancy. It's pricey but always on 3 for 2!

I'm just taking the generic brand from Target. Tbh, I was looking for a pill size I felt like I could swallow! *lol*

I am only taking folate by Solgar- I opted for a natural form. (after doing some research into folic acid).
And vit D3, molasses oh and probiotics. I am hoping they will be sufficient!

Pretty much it for prenatal stuff. I am seriously hoping I can manage to eat healthy, but last couple of days I have started to feel queeesy boooo!!!!

I'm also taking pregnacare Max. Is 3 tablets a day, but like the addition of the oil one for brain development.

Hi op,

I take Best Nest Wellness prenatals (ordered from Amazon). These are amazing, one a day all natural ingredients. I was looking for something that had folate instead of folic acid, and these pills have Methylfolate & Methylcobalamin (B12), as well as Enzymes & Probiotics, that aid in digestion and ease MS. One bottle lasts 3 months and I ended up ordering an extra one for my sister.

I am taking Megafood "Baby and Me" whole food vitamin and mineral. I also take D3, Vitamin C and B complex. My prenatal is pricey but can I tell you how amazing I feel? You literally wouldn't know I was pregnant and I run everyday.

My baby is now 10 weeks but I was browsing this thread and since I love telling people about my prenatals I thought I would post too.

I took Garden of Life Raw organic whole food prenatals. They are expensive but worth it. They have folate rather than folic acid and all the vitamins and minerals are from food.
I couldn't eat any vegetables (nausea/aversions) but didn't get sick all winter and I put it down to the prenatals.

I use "Women's Prenatals" and "DHA" by the Honest Company! It has all natural ingredients plus it has probiotics and it especially makes my hair grow!!!

Mine has folate as well as said by other poster.

I am taking Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamins from Walmart, they are smaller than the ones my dr prescribed and are actually manageable to swallow. I take them at night because they tend to upset my stomach but I do pretty well with them.

I use rainbow light prenatals. They are made from whole food sources. It doesn't have dha so may need a separate supplement. I also take citral natal dha. These are rx so when I ran out I switched to the rainbow light since I don't need rx ones. Both are good.

I use rainbow light prenatals. They are made from whole food sources. It doesn't have dha so may need a separate supplement. I also take citral natal dha. These are rx so when I ran out I switched to the rainbow light since I don't need rx ones. Both are good.

I heard rainbow light was really good too Bc it's all natural and full of probiotics!

They are good. My sil took them with twins.

These are amazing!

https://s9.postimg.org/rol2nltf3/450_r_Px_Fn_HX_jpg_750x750_q85.jpg​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"