Preparation

JessicaaJadex

Reaction score
I know this is really random, but I was just wondering when you girls decided to start buying things and preparing for baby?

I'm so impatient but very skeptical to buying anything so early on incase I jinx it!

I'm going to start buying now because I just found out what baby is :) It'll save me a rush if I start to get drips and drabs now.

My mum actually bought things first, I was around 12 weeks I think. We started from around 20 weeks but didn't find out the sex so didn't buy loads of clothes. We got a changing unit late twenty/early thirty weeks, pram at 37 weeks and moses basket/cot 4 days before my due date :dohh:

I started buying things like toiletries, towels, mitts, socks etc from around 30 weeks. Same with nappies and wipes. I think we left our main big things a bit late though lol x

I got 1 thing after my 12 week scan... Got a few bits and Bobs after 20 week scan, ordered my pram after being in hospital at 30 Weeks, got most of it after being in hospital at 34 though

I bought a couple of things that I just couldn't pass, and we got a few gifts. But I have a scan on Thursday to find out the gender, and we'll probably shop after that. So around 12-18 weeks.

Nothing yet, but next month I'm going to buy the cot and changing table I've already picked out and saved up for :) :flower: big things first for me, then wait until after the baby shower to buy anything I don't get!

When we hit second tri, we started stock piling diapers and wipes, and also essentials (lotions, washes, diaper rash ointment, meds, etc). Every thing else after twenty weeks :)

I bought a few lil things at 25 weeks but not much. I got pretty much everything after 34 weeks

My whole family started buying stuff after my 12 week scan came back as everything was on track. But the buying began in earnest recently when we found out that I'm having a girl, I have only bought one little set of baby clothes but she pretty much has a full wardrobe ready now because of my mom and sisters going a bit crazy with buying stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->