Preparing for baby!

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hey girls!

When is everyone planning on having everything ready to go for baby? Car seat installed, bags packed, nursery finished etc.

I’m 32+5 and am thinking maybe have it all done by 36/37 weeks just in case. That gives me a month (if baby doesn’t come early) to just relax with DS and DD, plus it will be Christmas and summer here in Aus by then..

I'm 37 weeks and I always wait until the last minute (lol). I have had my seat ready to go for awhile, it's in a closet for now, but I have not packed my hospital bag yet, I definitely plan on doing it this weekend. This weekend is also when I am going to meal plan what foods to make and store for those first few days. Likely since Thanksgiving is coming up I'll save some of those leftovers, too.

We’ve had our car seat ready since about 15th May :-=
As for the bag we only packed our little girls stuff a few days ago, my partners cousin was only 5 days ahead of us and had her baby a few days ago around 32 weeks. He got a bit panicky at that point after not being so fussed days before :haha: originally it wasn’t going to be done until about 37 weeks. My stuff can wait that long anyway!

I usually have mine done a month before due date but then I will still add or take things out a million times before I zip it up!

The girls will be going to grandparents house so I may pack them some over night things just incase!

Haha I must have packed and repacked my bag 10 times before it made its way to the car finally at around 37 weeks. And of course my most way early prepared pregnancy is now my longest pregnancy! Lol trying all the natural things to get this started this week!

I'm almost 27 weeks and everythings done!
Nursery totally together - all things hung up, put away, un-boxed, even painted all the furniture to match
Car seat with base installed (and matching stroller just waiting to be used <3 )
Hospitals bags for me and SO are good to go
Plans in place for who will get my kiddo when I go into labor (shes 13 and I dont want her alone while she knows her Mom is out having a baby, she worries easily)

I stressed over ALL of this to the point where I HAD to have it done otherwise it was an all-consuming thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->