Preparing for Tropical Storm Erin

Cheyanne

Reaction score
For now she appears to be on track to hit well south of us...but forecasters are saying it could be a direct hit on Freeport, which is fairly close to us. That would give us the "dirty side." In any case, we're going to get some bad weather and Houston doesn't need anymore rain! We've had one of the wettest summers on record, so flooding is our biggest concern. We spent the day shopping for last minute items..in case we get can't get out. So now, we just wait.....

Im sure you will be well prepaired. Get your Water and batteries, food and what nots. Hope that storm stays clear of you. :hugs:Will keep you in my thoughts to keep that storm away.:hugs:

Thanks Ladies! Appreciate the thoughts for sure...woke up to BOOMS of thunder...rain hasn't been too bad, but there's thunderstorms forecast for the next five days...when will it ever stop??? As a side note, Tropical Storm Dean has been upgraded to a hurricane and is expected to become a category 2 in short order. Although it's still early, forecasters are giving a projected path for the gulf coast states. They think it'll make landfall as a category 4!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to go through this again....we're just tired of this shit!

Sounds To me like Its time to Move ;)

Funny you say that..Jeff has been on this moving kick lately. He wants us to move to Arizona. It's beautiful there, but it's even hotter there. I would like to find somewhere that doesn't have...hurricanes, twisters, earthquakes, volcanoes, psunamis, blizzards, wild fires or snakes. lol Any such place??

Sacramento California is a Nice Town ;) Dont have any of that.

Sounds great except for one thing...you do have the governator! LOL

Awe He's not that Bad. I actually think Arnold is doing a great job ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->