Preparing to ttc what do I need to do

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
4 months to go before we start ttc and I need to sort my body out as I know that I don't eat healthly enough or do enough exercise

Next month am going to start the folic acid and start to eat a more balanced diet - what else do I need to do ?? it is worth buying a pregnancy book ???

Did you go to the doctors for advice ???

im ttc and i do wish i knew wot i know now b4 we started ttc, but thing wrk out different sometimes dont they!

if i was u i wud defo buy "taking charge of ur fertility" by toni weschel,and its fab, its £17.99 in shops, i got it from usa, free international delivery aaswell, and its £13!! if ur thinking of getting it,pm me n will find address4 u x
i wud get stocked up on some pre-conception tablets...again u will find cheaper online and have a good look wot in them as there is defo cheaper, i was lucky as the chemist i go in town, had 6bottles of pre-conception tablets..30 in each bottle,from £3.99 to 75p each !! got them all, not outa date or out, they were sent them but didnt sell them, so the company will of just said sell em at wot u pay 4them and we will refund u ! x
opk (ovulation tests) to detect when u O, these r fab,the first mth i used these i admit i bought the clearblue (7) i got these cos id read that the cheaper internet ones were complicated, and u defo dont need that,u get a dark control line and another faint line...this is neg, and 4 a pos u get two lines as dark as each other, these were really clear and i didnt av any probs reading them,then when uknow ur O day "usually" its only a few days differ mth2mth, then u cud use the cheap ones after that as u will understand them better...this is wot i think,u might be fine with the cheaper ones from first mth !
u cant do much more than this hun...wish u the very best of luck x x x

Thanks Honey I will look on ebay for that book

Think we will just do the natural lots of sex method - don't want to get obsessed !!!!

Hey Mrs Doddy!I went ot the doc and the checked my blood pressure and made sure I was ammune to the measles (it can be bad if your not ammune and catch that when pregnant) and in addition to that all i did was start taking my folic acid and eating healthy(ISH)!I have a dog so thats my regular excercise!

xx

well the best way to get "less obsessed" i wud say is just opk and a good book !! i never got that book from ebay it was on a fab book site overseas,the book 2nd on ebay is ever more expensive than i paid for it brand new!! wil find nam of site if u want it?

well the best way to get "less obsessed" i wud say is just opk and a good book !! i never got that book from ebay it was on a fab book site overseas,the book 2nd on ebay is ever more expensive than i paid for it brand new!! wil find nam of site if u want it?

I am watching one that is £6.50 at the moment so i will let you know if it ends up going to high thank you for your offer !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->