Preseed-how do you use it

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Af showed up again for me, so I will be ttc again. I've been using preseed as a lubricant because I read good reviews about it. I don't use the applicator though, because I never use tampon before, and I don't really feel comfortable inserting the applicator, so I just insert some preseed with my finger inside me (sorry tmi) before bd with my partner. I am wondering for those who use preseed, how do you use it? Do you use the applicator? Anyone who used preseed just as a lubricant without applicator and still got pregnant successfully? Thank you!

We use it. I use the applicators but I do not fill them up... They'll turn you into a slip and slide lol. I use it according to the package because I want to know I using it properly... Maybe I'll up my chance of conceiving. This will be blunt and maybe rude but don't fear the applicators. If you can get your fingers inside there and your OH's, uhm, member in there the applicators won't hurt you.

That being said, I'm sure people have gotten pregnant just putting it on the inside and BDing. So do what feels comfortable. Pressed won't be the only reason you actually conceive. It'll just maybe make it a little easier.

Thank you melissalynn! :)
How much do you use with the applicator so it's not too much?
Do you use it right before bd?
We use it. I use the applicators but I do not fill them up... They'll turn you into a slip and slide lol. I use it according to the package because I want to know I using it properly... Maybe I'll up my chance of conceiving. This will be blunt and maybe rude but don't fear the applicators. If you can get your fingers inside there and your OH's, uhm, member in there the applicators won't hurt you.

That being said, I'm sure people have gotten pregnant just putting it on the inside and BDing. So do what feels comfortable. Pressed won't be the only reason you actually conceive. It'll just maybe make it a little easier.

We use it externally like any other lube. We used it for the first time this cycle and did conceive. It could have been a coincidence, but I have never seen my body make ewcm before and it certainly mimics it.

It's such a great lube we will probably continue to use it until it's gone.

I fill the applicator between 2-3 and we will also use it as external lube as needed. You want to get it as close to the cervix as possible.

Thanks for sharing! When you use between 2 to 3, it didn't feel too slippery? How long before bd did you insert it? Thank you! :)
I fill the applicator between 2-3 and we will also use it as external lube as needed. You want to get it as close to the cervix as possible.

Thanks for sharing! When you use between 2 to 3, it didn't feel too slippery? How long before bd did you insert it? Thank you! :)

It was definitely extra wet but DH seemed to like it. I wanted to make sure we used enough to help the swimmers! Probably something you'll just have to try and see what works best for you. This was our 2nd cycle using it and AF just showed. I did get pregnant last cycle but it was a chemical pregnancy.

Oh ok I see, thank you! Yeah I will definitely try the applicator this time, not going to fear it, willing to try anything to get pregnant, hopefully can get my BFP this cycle. Baby dust to everyone! :flower:

It was definitely extra wet but DH seemed to like it. I wanted to make sure we used enough to help the swimmers! Probably something you'll just have to try and see what works best for you. This was our 2nd cycle using it and AF just showed. I did get pregnant last cycle but it was a chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->