Preseed worked I am pregnant!!

msangie11

Reaction score
:wohoo:
I am so excited. I tested yesterday with FMU at 11 DPO and got a very faint line but didn't really believe that I wasn't seeing things. Tested again at 11am and the line was definitely darker and because I am super obsessive I tested again this morning and I am happy to say I have my :bfp: after four months of TTC.

I also wanted to add that I used Preseed for the first time this month which I am sure made all the difference as my CM was never EWCM around conception time.

My due date will be four days after my birthday :happydance:

Congrats! Preseed is amazing, isn't it? Worked for us too!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

omg Congrads Hun happy healthy 9 Months , I myslef bought some pressed used it last night for the 1st time hope i get my BFP this month!!!!!

Congrads Again!!!!

lulu

Your story is exactly the same as mine. Pre seed on 4th cycle with very little EWCM!!! Hurrah for modern technology!! Congratulations. xxx

Congratulations! :happydance:

Thanks for adding that the preseed worked - I'm going to try it this month too xoxo

Congratulations hon x x

Preseed all the way :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!

X

Congratulations!!!!

Got myself some preseed recently - I am hopeful!!

Congratulations!!

..I'm wondering whether to try preseed myself but I read somewhere not to use lubricants (even :spermy: friendly ones) while ttc unless it's too dry or painful to :sex:? Does anyone have any thoughts please?

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->