Preseed?

Dtrisha

Reaction score
I had a ectopic in September. Last cycle we did not succeed. So I've heard a lot about preseed so this is the first cycle trying with it. I don't get ewcm that's why we are using it.

Has anyone gotten a BFP the first cycle trying ? I'm really excited about this and the reviews. Come on sticky bean and in the right area!

My first cycle trying it too so don't have personal opinion on a BFP yet but I have heard a lot of people that have. Even couples that have been trying years!
Fingers crossed you get your BFP

I actually just asked about preseed recently and all the ladies had good things to say! I'm trying it out now myself. I figure it can't hurt, right?

Hello! I have not had a BFP yet but I use pre seed every time we have sex because I don't have favorable CM. I figure it can only help.

My first cycle trying it too so don't have personal opinion on a BFP yet but I have heard a lot of people that have. Even couples that have been trying years!
Fingers crossed you get your BFP

Yeah I heard that too. People have been trying for 2-3 years and bought this and BAM pregnant. Hoping it helps. I'm only using half or a little less I don't want it to get messy haha. Good luck to you!

I actually just asked about preseed recently and all the ladies had good things to say! I'm trying it out now myself. I figure it can't hurt, right?

Yeah that's how I've been thinking about it. I don't ever see ewcm just like watery CM. so thought a little bit of it couldn't hurt. Fingers crossed !! Good luck :)

Hello! I have not had a BFP yet but I use pre seed every time we have sex because I don't have favorable CM. I figure it can only help.

How long have you used it ?

Yeah here too. Just like watery CM not any ewcm. I hope it works for us both !

I used preceed and fertilatea this month and low and behold I'm pregnant been trying for a year now.

When do you drink fertilitea? And how much? Did you track your ovulation?

I did track ovulation just by the tests though I drank the fertilatea 2 cups a day and I can't believe after a tear I'm pregnant I was shocked I saw it online figured it can't hurt so I ordered it and I dunno if it worked of coincidence but I like to think it did

Yeah that's awesome. Did you BD every other day or just around ovulation? We are doing every other day then when I get a positive OPK were BDing for 3 days straight just to make sure. I swore I was pregnant last cycle but I wasn't. So I said I'm buying some preseed to see if this works.

So this was your first month using preseed and fertilatea?

Yes first month using fertilatea I have used preceed a few other times and we bd every other day then 3 days once I get my positive opk

I hear good things about it. Hopefully it works well for me. Congrats to you! H&H 9 months to you.

We tried the SMEP. That failed. Tried preseed. That failed. Been using opks and temping for months. Going to try fertilaid pills now.

I half wonder if we used too much preseed.

I only use half maybe a little less. But this is our first month using it. Will see.

I just ran to the store to get this! This will be our first cycle trying Preseed. Do you use it every time you BD or just after a positive OPK?

Just around ovulation. But this cycle I'm not sure when I O'd because I was getting a lot of positive OPK's.

It's to expensive to use all the time I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->