Present ideas for a 2 1/2 yr old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttons1

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Ladies I need some help. I don't have a clue what to get my youngest in typical I have an older sister style she has so many things handed down she needs nothing. I'm almost done buying for my oldest she is so easy and has had a fair bit spent on her already so want to get youngest some decent things too. All I've got so far is a couple of peppa pig sets (the fairground).

Any ideas will be gratefully received

How about this Wow toys bundle? It's on offer at the moment and you get a few different things with it. There's another bundle reduced as well but this one seems more girly. I want the other one for my LO but have to wait til pay day. It's such a great offer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wow-Toys-H...id=1408117947&sr=1-2&keywords=wow+toys+bundle

My Youngest DD will have just turned 2 at Christmas, and some of the things we are getting her:
Little people sets
Playmobil doll house, playground, and a few people
outside play house and plastic rocking horse
pull apart Olaf
open the flap books like spot etc
dress ups
she loves barney so getting her a barney teddy, pillow pet and throw blanket
potato heads
some sea animal figurines (she already has farm animals)
Fisher Price kitchen (small one)

i have the same issue. my lo is 2 next month and has a lot handed down.
he's getting..
aquadoodle
happyland castle
happyland submarine
jake atnlp sets
mega blocks
jigsaws
rocking horse
shopping trolly

also getting a kitchen between them

Thanks for the ideas ladies we already have. Most of them kitchen playhouse loads of happy land little people stuff bikes scooters. The wow toy stuff looks sweet.

Somethings we've gotten my 2 year old for her birthday this week and will be getting her for Christmas are:

dress up clothes
basic barbie dolls
play dough
art supplies (finger paints, crayons, markers, etc.)
Baby Lit books

She just got an Olaf "Summertime Tea" Set from her babysitter as a bday gift and really likes it.

And she's really into the Melissa and Doug Princess Castle we got last Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"