Presents for 1 year old *HELP*

A

Always&4ever

We have no idea what to get Jasmine, I don't wanna go overboard and spend loads like I did at christmas but still want her to have an enjoyable birthday! Any idea's?

My friend got her little boy a fish tank for his room, really unusual but i thought quite a good idea! I think Im going to go for a trike, the mothercare like 3 in 1.

What kind of stuff does Jasmine enjoy hun? x

I'm getting Colton the FisherPrice Bounce and Spin Pony. Although, it's like 70$ or something. It's the only thing he's really getting unless I see something small.
They also have the Bounce and Spin Zebra, which is only like 40-50$.

We got Dec this, he loves it, he also loves the bounce and spin zebra.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomy-2079-Discovery-Dome-Deluxe/dp/B0019RC678

What about a little walker pram like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Baby...sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1232208538&sr=1-30

Thats all I can think of hun xx

Hannah will be getting a bounce and spin zebra and a little trampoline. They're already bought as I saw them at great prices and couldnt resist, LOL!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomy-2079-Discovery-Dome-Deluxe/dp/B0019RC678

Thats cute! Never thought of something like that! I wonder if they do something similar in the U.S.?

to be honest that discovery dome tent thing is sooooo tiny no way could a todler stand in there playing we were going to get it but it has bad reviews if shes walking how about some nice shoes? we got leeon an activity cube from mothercare maybe an activity toy that doesnt relate to just one activity keeps them going for hours x

Do you know if those bounce and spin pony's are only for babies that can walk?

callum got a little 3 in 1 trike thing and he loves it. I think wobbles' caitlin got one too.

to be honest that discovery dome tent thing is sooooo tiny no way could a todler stand in there playing we were going to get it but it has bad reviews if shes walking how about some nice shoes? we got leeon an activity cube from mothercare maybe an activity toy that doesnt relate to just one activity keeps them going for hours x

Dec can stand in the dome and he is tall for his age 32 inches. I also read the bad reviews but couldnt think of anything else to get him :blush: He loves it, my little niece is 18 months and she was playing in it the other day and she could walk inside it, my brother is going out to get her one this week, but I can understand what you are saying if you have a really big toddler there would be no sense in getting it.

Dec has the zebra, I think they are the same, he got it when he was about 9 months, but couldnt use it properly until he was walking, they do say from 12 months and not all 12 month olds can walk!!! Tbh I really dont know :blush:

Leeon is 31 n half inches so hes also tall but from looking at the picture the little boy cannot stand up inside it either lol just personally wouldnt pay that sort of money for it

i love the bounce and spin zebra! thats def. one of maddi's 1st bday gifts :happydance: x

callum got a little 3 in 1 trike thing and he loves it. I think wobbles' caitlin got one too.

That's what we got for Toby too and got him the Fisher Price bouncing Zebra thingy for Christmas the next month....he loves them both:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Colton cannot walk. Although we still have two months I dont know if he will be walking, he might, but just learned to truely crawl a few days ago.
I think the pony says 18+ months on the ToysRUs.com website, but I'm still getting it for Coltons 1st and if he doesn't use it tremendously right away I'm sure he will grow into it. I've heard so many babies love the zebra, so I'm kinda wondering between zebra and pony.. heard the zebra has more lights/music on the actual toy, whereas the pony hooks up wirelessly to the TV and does numbers/letters/games on there (which would lead to having it in the living room all the time..so kinda a downside). :shrug:

The zebra is great my friend has and both my two love it. Its paiges birthday today so have some idea's,
the trike is great idea we did that for kieran
Paige has had clothes for 18-24
Matching bedroom set, duvet cover bean bag, room tidy etc.
What about some simple wooden puzzles...we got paige a great farm animals one.
Bath toys always go down well
Shape sorters
Ride on for in house
We got paige a great In the night garden abacus type thing which she has spent the whole day spinning!! lol
Hope that helps x

A friends daughter just turned 1 and she's obsessed with handbags, if you put your handbag down in the house, she'll open it and look through it and pull everything out of it.

So I bought her her own hand bag and filled it with 'mummy' things, a plastic mobile phone, plastic jewelery, a little coin purse filled with chocolate coins and bits of colourful paper ust for fun.

I'll admitt, the colourful paper was a hit with the little girl... and not so much with her mum...

I believe absolutely in making your own gifts for small children, as expensive flashy toys aren't always as popular as well thought out home made gifts.

Also, my total spend was about $40!

ahh yes we got leeon a 3 in 1 trike with the handles you push he loves it they seem very popular its a smart trike one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->