Presents for one month old

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
My DS will be five weeks when Christmas rolls around and whilst I know he won't know what is going on I still want to give him presents. I've bought him some clothes in 6-9 months in the sale and a sippy cup. As he won't have a birthday (and therefore no gifts) until November, I was planning on getting him a play gym and other things that he'll need as he grows in that first year so things like teething toys, rattles etc. Is there anything that you would suggest that would be good for the first year?

Also, I'm looking for something for my 7 month old niece and my 3 year old nephew but I can't think of anything! Any suggestions would be great! I only have a budget of about £15-20 for them though.

Both my children were September babies so three months at their first Christmas. Buying things for the year ahead is a good idea. Main things ours got was walker and a ride on. (Though they are when they are almost one TBH). Teething toys, rattles, weaning bowls/spoons. Other things I got were decorative items for their rooms, frames, clock, their name on a little wooden train....

What about a jumperoo? That was our best baby buy with DD and can be used from about 4 months?

Other things could be a playmat, shape sorter toy like the Fisher price cookie jar, some lamaze soft toys which are great as they can be played with anywhere and attach onto the pram/car seat.

My DD was exactly the same age her birthday is November 11th - I got her some rattles, clothes & bits and pieces etc as I also wanted her to have some things despite being so young - I also got her a The Little Girl that Lost her Name book and I read her's and my sons (I got him one for his 1st Christmas too but he was 10 months old) every night at bedtime and they love them :)

This is her 1st real Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->