Pressure and pain in lower back.

fluffywabbit

Reaction score
Well i have been having really bad pain in my tail bone. it seems to happen when i sit down or lay on my right side. it will last maybe a couple of min no longer than5 min. this is the worst in the am.
Today when i ws doing laundry i had to left my arms and it hurt even more.
yesterday i had to go out side and i felt a sharp pain in the front of my right leg.
right now i just feel pressure near my tail bone or rectum. if im on time i should start on the 30th i started on the 30th of july my last af. i know i posted this already in an older post. one more thing lol i also noticed that i ws hurting in my front pel:nope:vic area i guess that is what you call it.
so what could this be 8 days before my period? i have been noticing milky discharge and well sorry TMI, im not dry but wet and im usually really dry before my period.
i also never have bad cramps before durring or after my period just feel bloated durring those times.
o well at least it is only once a day.:winkwink:

Fluffy, you will drive yourself nuts if you symptom spot.

Honestly, it sounds similar to my back problems.

I need a new bed!

We all symptom spot. My symptoms are inconsistent. Some months, my breast hurt from ov to AF. Some months they don't hurt at all. Some months, I cramp from ov to AF. Some months, I don't cramp at all.
It doesn't matter. Each month, I think I'm pregnant because I want to be. So any and all things my body does I want to attribute to a pregnancy. I'm hyperfocused.

The only way I can really stay grounded is to temp.
I dislike doing it, but when the temp starts to plummet a day or 2 prior to ov, I know that I've been experiencing PMS and not early pregnancy symptoms.

:hugs:

Alternatively it maybe that you have hurt your tailbone, nothing to do with ttc but very painful anyway. I had pain there for 3 years until I went to see an osteopath who put it right, I don´t remember ever hitting it or falling over but it was right out and caused pain and numbness. If it persists try to see someone, not a regular DR they were rubbish, told me i should sit on a cushion for the rest of my life. Clearly I can´t do that I need the cushions for pushing up my jumper and pretending to be six months gone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->