Pressure and slight cramping

Jen_xx

Bun in the Oven
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this? I am about 5 weeks today and since before my BFP I've had a light pressure/crampy feeling. I assumed it was just implantation and whatnot after I got my BFP. But I'm not sure how long it should last. I go to the Dr. Tuesday. Thank goodness.

I've just replied to a similar post. I had daily cramping on and off up to week 6. these cramps are very common in early pregnancy. as long as they are not consistent and you're not bleeding, you need not worry hun.

Yep I had this for a week until about six weeks too xx

yup had it too! Its normal!
Its gone now but i had it around 5-6 weeks

I too am around 5 weeks and having something similar. I have a history of 2 losses so any pain or pull down there, freaks me out.

This pain is unlike my regular AF cramps or ov pain - it is on my right side and is a stabbing pain that comes and goes (say every couple of hours). I am really worried ... has anyone had one sided pain ?

Mine isn't one sided. It's more like pressure all down there... I would definitely bring up one sided pain to my OB.

This pain is unlike my regular AF cramps or ov pain - it is on my right side and is a stabbing pain that comes and goes (say every couple of hours). I am really worried ... has anyone had one sided pain ?

I had this, starting from just a few days post ovulation until about 4 1/2 weeks. Dull to stabbing pains on my right side off and on throughout the day. I have searched Google and forums like this for hours, because it was concerning me. The most popular opinion I found is it could be an ovarian cyst on the ovary you ovulated from, that will go away on its own. Also could be just things moving and stretching in there. From what I've read, this would be too early to be feeling pain from an ectopic.

Mine has mostly gone away now (I'm 5 weeks + 4 days now). I would talk to your doctor or midwife if you're concerned!

Totally normal, I have some dull achey cramps and like a stretching/pressure type feeling. Had it with DD too

I had cramping at 5-6 weeks, again at 8-9 weeks, and having it again right now in my 12th week. My OB says it's just baby growing and at different times they go through growth spurts or the uterus goes through a shift in position. All totally normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->