• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pressure down there?

vejables

Reaction score
every once in a while i get this feeling of strong pressure very very low in my abdomen. anyone else had this? and what the heck is it??!!

Yes I have been having pressure down there too and it's the baby. He's deciding to sit low right now and keeps stretching and pushing. Your abdomen might feel slightly harder too when you push on it. Yours could be sitting low as well. When I had my DR's appt when he was looking for the heartbeat he was sitting way down there. Should be ok :)

Yer - had this 1-2 weeks ago horrible & uncomfortable!

x

I have that feeling as well. My doc was almost "down there" when locating the heartbeat to see on the monitor. I do notice at times that if I lay on my side, the pressure eases.

thanks for the tip, mango!!! it seems this little guy will to anything to make me uncomfortable!!! lol

Know the feeling hun ive been getting it alot!

Yesterday i was croching down and i felt this pressure in my lady bits it felt like any min now there will be a baby's head there :rofl: i had too get up it felt horrible!
x

I really have been noticing a major pressure along my belly button area the past 2 days (belly gets hard too). It is almost like the little one is propping its arms and legs along my back and pressing as hard back (against my belly) as possible. It really gets uncomfortable! Anyone felt it in this area?

I felt it lower the other day when I was walking and it did feel aweful. Scared me to cause I have not felt these feelings before but by the looks of what you guys are saying it is probably normal... I hope.

Well i think as long as you arn't experiencing any pain or cramps with discharge or bleeding than it's just the baby. But it is possible that the little one is pushing outwards like you say lol after seeing what my baby was doing on the scan I definetely think thats possible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->