Pressure "Downstairs"? & When Does Baby Move Head Down?

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies..
I am 32+2 and for the past week or so I've been experiencing this..
Its hard to explain, ill be walking the dogs with OH or something and randomly get this tingly pressure feeling in my vagina? Lol
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, sometimes ill get painful movements, like her elbow or knee is digging out ! Ouch, it hurts.. Lol, just a random comment..

Lastly, can you ladies tell me generally when baby moves head down? Will I know when its happened?

I get that pressure you describe and my little man is head down already and it's normally punches or head butts that I feel haha! It is a strange in comfy feeling!

Your MW should be able to tell you what position bubs is in at your next appt!

X

Yes, it is quite uncomfy haha
Thank you :) will ask her tuesday as that's my next appointment, how can they tell?

She finally switched from breech to head down and in position a few days ago. There's a lot more pressure "down there" - sometimes it feels like I'm walking with a bowling ball between my legs!

My OB was able to tell she had switched by pressing into my stomach. I've tried to do the same and still can't tell the difference between her head and bottom, lol!

My Baby is head down nice and low already. Makes it rather uncomfy. We found out from an ultrasound though as we paid to have a 3d done

Mines also head down but since week 20 so I haven't experienced anything but pressure down there and it's been increasing as I go, makes me pee every 10 minutes and hard to move around at night, any move makes me wanna pee again. A little burning too sometimes
In saying that, if it wasn't for the pressure I'd have no idea where head or but are ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->