Pressure n sorta pain with peeing

dannyboygirl

Mom to Baby Cubz
Reaction score
Hey girls,:wave:

The further along I get the worse my tummy feels when I pee..Also when I sneeze it hurts my tummy...Anyone else having these problems??

ya, it is likely the weight of the baby and uterus... and it keeps getting worse :D yaaay

Yep, I have all of that as well!! It is going to be weird not having her in me though!! :hugs:

Hey girls..Thanks alot just want to make sure everything is normal...my dr is so useless..it takes 45MINS TO GET her on the phone then she blows me off even when Im at my dr appt with questions...

Hey girls..Thanks alot just want to make sure everything is normal...my dr is so useless..it takes 45MINS TO GET her on the phone then she blows me off even when Im at my dr appt with questions...

I hate to say this - but with me it only got worse, too. Now I am at the point where it feels like I am carrying a bowling ball between my legs!! Ugh!! :hugs:

When you sneeze, try holding yourself across your stomach to help support the muscles. I've got separated abdominal muscles and it wrecks when I sneeze and cough so I have to hold the muscles to try stop them getting pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->