Preterm labor stories

MrsAmk

Reaction score
Can anyone share if they've gone into preterm labor and if you ended up carrying to fullterm or not? I'm 27 weeks with baby #3 and feeling like I did with them before having them. I had my first at 36+6w and second at 35+5w. I SO want to carry this baby even longer!! Having constant BH, and loads of pressure when I walk. I was checked a couple days ago and my cervix is closed thankfully.

I wouldn't worry about pre term labor unless your dr tells you that you are at risk. I went into preterm labor at 32 weeks with my second pregnancy. Spent 3 days in hospital, got steroids for baby's lungs and they were able to stop it. She was born 37.5 weeks. This time they noticed my cervix was shortening as of 26 weeks via ultrasound. So I've been on bedrest and progesterone suppositories and so far so good no more cervix change. Checking your own cervix won't tell you much, you need to see how long or short it is, that's what will indicate risk for preterm labor. Only a dr can tell you that via manual exam and transvaginal ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->