Pretty certain this is positive.

westie11

2 Angels & TTC
Reaction score
I'm CD25, I have pcos so my cycles are unpredictable and sometimes long. I thought I had ovulated a few days ago, due to what I thought was ewcm and cramps, then yesterday I had a bit of what was definately ewcm and quite a bit. Then when I got home it was barely there. Did an OPK yesterday which was negative (though had very weak pee). I have just done one again, and this is what I got...I'm 99.99% sure it's positive.

Attachments

• ov test.jpg
    ov test.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 30
Yep definitely positive! Good luck!

Looks good from my end :) FX you catch that eggy xoxo

Thanks ladies, I was pretty sure it was positive but I spent so much time looking at it , lol, It's just so nice to see two lines!! xxx

Thanks ladies, I was pretty sure it was positive but I spent so much time looking at it , lol, It's just so nice to see two lines!! xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I wanted to add I am very sorry for your losses :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks that means alot to me,I hope you dont mind I also am adding my OPK from tonight I think its go time for me too :)
Maybe we can be bump buddies if we can catch that egg xoxo

Attachments

• DSC06841.jpg
    DSC06841.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
Woohoo get to it both of you!!! FX

Yay that's definately positive! Yes, hopefully we can be bump buddies, now we just have to wait for the slowest two weeks lol xxx

Just done another one and got another BLAZING positive. I have got a pic but I'm out on my phone. Is that normal? Xx

Totally! Most women seem to get 2 days of lh surges in a row.

Yes its normal atleast from what i have read I am still getting positives..Wish my tests would turn negative already lol

Got the same this morning, infact I think it is incredibly dark, and has been since the instant I did the test. x

Attachments

• ov test2.jpg
    ov test2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ov test3.jpg
    ov test3.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads