Pretty & Girly names

Mog is Imogen, but was nearly Elinor.

We also liked Evie (but had a cat called Evie so no go), Florence, Martha, Matilda, Amelia and Isobel. I really like Beatrice and Maud, but OH doesn't. sigh.

The front runner for this one if it's a girl (I think it is) is Meredith, followed by Dinah and Isobel. We're just a bit worried that Imogen and Isobel is a bit twee :) But I really like Merry and Bella as short versions and we thought Merry and Mog sounds as cute as anything!

Hi Stacie,

I can't believe I am having a girl! :cloud9: I was convinced I was having another boy and he was going to be called Oliver John-James (after Great Grandfathers...not big brother lol!)

When we were choosing our 2 DS names (Jake & Daniel) I always thought girls names were so much easier....I was wrong!

Our front runners at the moment are Lily Evie-Sophia or Lily Annabel (middle name after our mums - Anne and Belinda!)

But I also like:

Sian
Ayva
Maisie
Poppy

Once she pops out I am sure we will know what to call her!

Bexy x

For girls I like:

Ava
Gracie
Rose (Rosie)
Mary
Beatrice (bea)
Poppy (but my brother has it)
Isabel
Imogen

Oh likes Evie and Mia.

For boys my OH likes:

Noah

I like:

Max
Reggie
Stan (don't laugh, I think it's ace!)

Thank you everybody :flower: All the names are lovely! But my other half is a little bit funny with names. Sigh! I'm definatly going to suggest these names to him :D Oh and I love Max for a boy but yet again grumpy doesn't like it lol xx

Can you agree that he picks a girl name and you pick a boy name or vice versa. That way it's a 50:50 compromise and it's in the lap of the Gods then?........

My new shortlist :)

Keira Faye Hardy
Maisie Grace Hardy
Ayva Grace Hardy
Poppy May Hardy*
Eden May Hardy*

Can you agree that he picks a girl name and you pick a boy name or vice versa. That way it's a 50:50 compromise and it's in the lap of the Gods then?........

I'm going to suggest it to him I think :) But I'm guessing that we'll both want to pick the girls names.... And if he does get boys we'll have a son named George :-( x

Ive already named my bump Bluebell Angel..probably be Belle for short.

I also have a Crystal Rose.

Other names i liked were

Daisy
Blossom
Scarlet
Ruby

If baby was a boy it would have been Jude or Elijah Bleu.

Poppy May for sure!

George as a Georgie is actually quite funky I think!

Sounds about right. Just tell him you're deciding then, you're the one who's carrying the baby, throwing up, getting stretchmarks, fat ankles, spots and will endure the pain of labour to deliver his child!

I really like for a girl:

Paige
Olivia
Freya
Leah

ATM, our little girl is Paige, unless we come up with something we find prettier :)

I'm a Daphne and have always been told it's a very girly name!

If LO had been a girl, she's be Sylvia, Sylvie for short.

I don't usually get involved in these threads as my names i've been looking at are of ethnic/muslim origin so don't think it would help anyone, but thought i'd share anyway :)

My short list for girls names are:

Ava
Maya
Samara
Inaaya
Iman

we just been to a christening and she called her Tamar Laila Rea pretty i thought x

I was leaning towards Evie but now know 2 baby girls born in last month called Evie so that's out. I think it's a pretty popular baby name at the moment. Our other options are Grace/Gracie or Lily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->