Pretty Little Liars

J

Jade--x

Did anyone else watch this on MTV? I was a little bit hooked :haha:

Season 3 aired in US on June 5th just wondered if anyone had heard/knew when MTV would be showing it here?

I'm a fan, and a bit scared of what's gunna happen next.

We only have freeview so I watch it online, on project free tv :)

I know the end of the last season I was like :O I neeeed to know what happens! Their writers are good at getting you wanting more.

Ohh do they have the season 3 on their now then? X

Oooooo we watched it!

I don't know how much longer they can carry it on tbh.

Who do you think A is?

Is it bad I still think Alison might be alive?x

Have you not finished watching season 2 then? A was revealed in the season finale so I already know :haha: that's why I'm looking forward to season 3 to see where they go with it next x

Season 3 so far is abit rubbish but I'm still addicted to it. I download the episodes.

I have watched it all lol. I am confused. Read spoiler and tell me what I have missed xx
Mona? She wasn't A though, thought she was just working for A because A came to see her in the cell at the end and they didnt show a face

Ahhh I get you!

Didn't it also show Jenna and Garrett being the 'leaders' and Jenna with her sight back still pretending to be blind? I might be assuming but I kind of thought they were basically saying she was the leader of the A group :haha:

I've got to watch it tonight now I'll have to find it online to see if I'm along the right lines or got it totally mixed up :haha:

Maybe...hmmmm off to google I got to find series 3 lol.

I think thats a bit too obvious, like to think it would be someone we would least expect x

Major spoilers for season 3 so far...

Emily is a mess after Mia's death, the girls get drunk and Emily is seen standing over Alison's grave with a shovel - her body is missing and Emily has no Idea how she got there. They bury the shovel and hope noone see's them at the graveyard (but ofcorse someone did). Garret is in Jail, Hannah visits Mona regularly, they get more texts from A. Emily has a few flashbacks from the night she's found over Ali's grave. The whole Aria's dad cheating with Meredith saga starts up all over again, her parents are divorcing. Mona finally speaks to Hannah in the second episode but it's no more than a sentence. Garret is claiming he is innocent and tries to get Spencer to get her mom to be his lawyer, little does she know she already agrees to be his lawyer anyway. The girls realise Jenna isn't blind but decide they should keep it a secret to use it to their advantage.

Ok all of that is a little confusing lol, so much more happens than all of that though.:thumbup:

I took it to be this:

Mona is part of a group that call themselves A but are controlled and given orders by a mystery person who calls the shots

Oh and...
The sentence that Mona says to Hannah is "You're still getting those texts, aren't you" well it was something along those lines anyway lol

I think Ollie will possibly kill me if I start watching without him!

See Alisons body being missing onnly makes me think more she isnt dead lol x

I've read spoilers that came up on my facebook about the books - I've not read them and a couple of people have said they're not sure if the shows going to follow it or they're gonna change it as too many people would be expecting it so can't wait to see - if it is like the books though its still a pretty good twist :haha:

Oooooohhhhhh you have to tell me who it is in the book. I read the first one but couldnt get into the second lol x

Well I know they've twisted it already in the TV series but here's what I know from the books spoilers x

Mona was A and she falls off a cliff and dies and then Alison is the 2nd A and kills Ian Jenna and Courtney - Her secret twin she switched places with when she went to her nans that summer (it was her body all along not alisons) and then another A is introduced but they haven't revealed that one in the books yet

I just told OH hehe, he now needs to know when series 3 starts here lol x

If you find out let me know! I had a look on google and a website I use for US show dates when they're on in the UK but there's no definite dates it just says 2012 x

Someone said a week after it airs in US but cant see that happening and somewhere else said November. I did find a good website to watch on though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->