..pretty positive opk... although i already ovulated...

jfultz

mom of 2 and 2 angels&TTC
Reaction score
I know your suppose to stop using your OPKS after u get your positive result, well.. i bought the answer ones and u only have 30 days to use them soo i fugure the poas addict that i am, i would just finish them up, I got my Pos. OPK on the 27th of december, and now tonight i just did one and got a fairly darkkkkkkk line... weird??? am i ovulating again??

You could be pregnant! OPKs and HPTs detect different - though very similar hormones. I was reading about this yesterday.

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

It even has illustrations

Yup. I was just there, and The funny thing is i peed on a Dollar tree test, def. Neg...for pregnancy... then i took an Answer OPK and it says... pretty positive... and then i took my digital test apart and there are 2 lines but then i read that then can be misleading, im getting very frustrated... :( thanks for anyone that can help...

The 2 lines in a digital don't mean much - it the intensity in the colour of the lines that let the digi know whether to say pregnant or not.

What time is it where you are? Try tomorrow with a hpt and FMU.

FX

You can also get a lh surge just before af is due, I have it all the time, I had a +opk on cd1 of this cycle and have had them before during my lp and no pregnancy. Only use a hpt if your testing for pregnancy, opks arent reliable and a hpt will pick up hcg before an opk will usually if your using the sensitive kind, they do pick it up but something like a frer will pick it much sooner than the opk. The other thing is you could be ovulating, if you used only opks to predict ovulation and have nothing to confirm like definate O pain, temping etc, then it may well be you are ovulating and you didnt before. Just bd to cover your bases and take note of the day you got the +opk so you can add on your normal lp if af decides to go awol. Hope you caught that egg hun!:hugs:

The 2 lines in a digital don't mean much - it the intensity in the colour of the lines that let the digi know whether to say pregnant or not.

What time is it where you are? Try tomorrow with a hpt and FMU.

FX

it is almost mid night here now, but its been a few hours since i tested, it was around 8. I dunno, I had EWCM when i last got a positive result, and i was pretty sure i ovulated. Guess I could be wrong, anyways thanks for all the advice ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->