pretty random

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
just wondering who out of us has the biggest baby? i am trying to make a btp nappy but leylas not big enough to test the largest setting so i need to borrow a big baby's bum :haha:

x

Q's just gone onto his largest setting on his BG Organics he's nearly 19lbs now

Lol I'm all the way in the US so I probably wouldn't be much help but Hayden is 2 1/2 and about 27lbs

ive found a big baby now hun, lol, i was quick

i still need a tiny baby though to test it after large setting has been tested

should add the nappy is hot pink but needs a wrap so will be covered should the tester be a boy lol

anyone with a tiny baby please let me borrow your babys bum lol

x

awww no one has a tiny baby??

who is the next one due to give birth?

x

Well Chloe was a tiny baby but she's 10lb now!! I cant believe some women give birth to a baby that big, she feels huge now compared to when she came home at 4/5lb.

yeh but so am i lmfao, i dont wanna wait that long

can i borrow chloe??

x

awwh i coulda helped, we're just coming to the end of our btp's now @ 19months and about 27lbs

aww sorry hun. ive got the other donna trying out the bigs, although i dont see why you couldnt try it aswell, haha this nappy will be passed all round england soon :haha:

if i am allowed chloe i will send to her first cos i want to check it fits small babies, then she can send to the other donna then she can send to you, then you can send back to me lol

x

P is only 11lb7oz (at last weigh 10 days ago) if you want to use his bum.

aww sorry hun. ive got the other donna trying out the bigs, although i dont see why you couldnt try it aswell, haha this nappy will be passed all round england soon :haha:

if i am allowed chloe i will send to her first cos i want to check it fits small babies, then she can send to the other donna then she can send to you, then you can send back to me lol

x

You can borrow her bum yes!! I like the sound of a nappy chain pass the parcel!

lol wsh you needed a baby's bum that was neither big nor small :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"