Pretty sure I'm in the TWW. Either 4 or 8dpo.

Momma13

Reaction score
I jinxed myself by complaining about my 'weird' chart last month & my bbt decided to show me what real weird was. Sigh.

Well, here at 4/8dpo with nausea, my breasts killing me & I'm sooo horny. I have masturbated half a dozen times thus far.

How's everyone else today?

Having nausea, frequent bathroom trips (for #1 and #2), weird sleep cycles, hot and dehydrated and thirsty all the time, AND mild cramping for the first week. Doing pretty good as I can be in the TWW am I right? ;D

Hey girl, long time no see!

Having nausea, frequent bathroom trips (for #1 and #2), weird sleep cycles, hot and dehydrated and thirsty all the time, AND mild cramping for the first week. Doing pretty good as I can be in the TWW am I right? ;D

Hey girl, long time no see!

Heyy! :hugs: I'd say those are promising symptoms! I don't have much faith this cycle because I believe my estrogen is low. I usually have pre O diarrhea and I never did this cycle. I didn't have any of my usual O symptoms.

Here's to hoping!:flower:

Good luck :)

Thank youu!

I've have had cramps since yesterday. I think the witch will be here the day after Christmas, right on time.

yeah I found out all those hopeful signs and symptoms were due to new prenatals. Nothing but BFNs and it's well past 11 DPO. oh well!

Ahh. That sucks.

Well, I'm right there with you. The witch didn't even want me to be able to dream about being pregnant on christmas. I was due the day after, but I started today.

I'm happy to be done with this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->