'Pretty' triphasic chart = pregnancy? (!) Update: BFP (!)

BabyWanted_

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I've been charting for 3 months now, and my latest chart I so different from the previous ones... I temp vaginally so I have nicely stable charts that make it easy to see patterns.
This time around I have a clear shift to mark O, but then another even clearer shift at 6dpo. Could 6 dpo have been implantation, or is that to early? I don't have any other symptoms... My LP is around 16-17 days usually, with some cramping about a week in advance. I haven't had a single cramp this cycle.. Also, I have a very tick white, sometimes blobby and stretchy discharge. My cervix is high and closed, but not really soft.
My temperature has never been this high (almost 37.10 degrees C, about 98,7 degrees F).

Does anyone recognise this? What do you ladies think, pregnant or not? And when would you start testing?

My FF link:
https://FertilityFriend.com/home/58040c

My chart did this as well. The temp shift occurred on 10 DPO which is also the day that spotting started and several other symptoms. My temp is still elevated, but I keep getting BFN's. From what I've read, the temp shift can be a pretty good indicator, but isn't a guarantee of pregnancy. Best of luck!

IDK if you can see my chart in my Sig, but FF told me it went Triphastic the day I tested and got my BFP.

Your chart is fab!! Looks very promising, good luck x

BFP today at 13dpo! Got an appointment at the gyno tonight, coincidence... So I'll ask for a blood test.. ^^

I would try to upload a picture of the test, but I don't know how (I'm on my phone)...

I am soooooooo happy!

Congatulations!! I thought that looked like an amazing chart!! I hope mine goes like yours this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->