Previous c-section mothers

minties

Complete
Reaction score
I'm getting lots of weird feelings around scar/uterus, I'm sure it's all normal but sometimes it's quite painful! Anyone else?

One feeling is almost like that burning feeling you get in your bladder when you have a UTI, but it's coming from my uterus. So hard to explain but like a burny-crampy sensation and a fullness. It especially happens after my bladder has been emptied, so it's like the deflated bladder does something to my uterus? I don't have a UTI and the feeling isn't coming from my bladder but sort of behind and above it.

Also the actual c-section scar sometimes spasms/cramps/has a ripping feeling around the muscle layer if I sneeze or get up too quickly. I've had that on the odd occasion since my kids were born anyway, but now it's more like once every day or two rather than maybe once every few months.

I'm getting worried that maybe I have a lot of adhesions, but maybe it's just everything stretching. My midwife wasn't worried when I asked her, but it was over text message so I found it hard to explain. What if my uterus has adhered to my bladder, won't that rip eventually?!

I'e had one emergency and one planned section and they both went smoothly with fast recoveries.

Im feeling the same. I had a section 3 years ago. It must b normal?

Hmm I'm not 100% sure. I've got 3 kids and had two csections. The last one was may 2014. Ive never felt pain around my scar or anything, however after my last csection I'm pretty sure I had some scar tissue build up internally on my left side above hip bone. So when I got pregnant this time around, I had those pains come back on my left side, stabbing pains, like I did postpartum, the pain started and stopped pretty quick. Around 5 ish weeks. I guess it's everything shifting around and stretching.

Thanks! I have had the ripping pain (only way to describe it, maybe spasm fits as well) after both c-sections and always in the same spot so it seems normal for me, just getting it way more often now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->