Previous c section mums...

amyleigh89

Bun No.2 in the oven.
Reaction score
Have any of you experienced pain in your scar when baby moves or you have braxton hicks. It's kind of a sharp stretching pain. Don't get me wrong... It doesn't feel like it's rupturing (or what I think that might feel like) but it's pretty uncomfortable.

Yep I get this too. I thought it was because my last c section was only 9 months ago but asking other friends everyone seems to get it, even the sections from ages ago.

I got it and my section/pregnancy was 6 years apart! Mine was so painful I was convinced it was splitting open! Midwife assured me it was just stretching as scar tissue can't really stretch.

I've not had it recently, but have had it this past pregnancy and it is really painful! One day I think she was sitting on my scar tissue or something and I couldn't concentrate on anything, just had to double over shouting, it was so painful!

yup, i know that feeling, my scar is all bruised and bumpy since being pregnnant this time... Heres hoping we all feel a little better when Lo's are here xx

Yes, yes and yes! I had my DS 5 years ago and still get pain on my scar. When doing a weight check on this LO, the OB asked the U/S tech to look at my scar and said that even though I am getting another C-Section, he would have been against a VBAC anyways because of how THIN my scar was....scary!

OH and the tech said that you can get contractions on your scar only, but it's really rare, but that is where it hurts with my BH contractions and that is how I know I am getting them half the time.

Here's to hoping that I can get through these next 6 weeks with the pains! :) GL ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->