prince

babyv13

Reaction score
did anyone get tickets to see him at the end of the month? they sold out within minutes, I was devastated :cry: but then I kept refreshing the website and managed to get two! :happydance:

Very jealous! Hope you have a amazing time :D

Got mine today :wohoo: I'm beyond excited!! I loveeeeee Prince!

Seen him in London at the O2 a few years ago (and Celtic Park in 92 ! I'm old :lol: )

thanks embo! :happydance:

did you get standing ones rosie?? I sat pressing refresh on the ticketsoup site over and over again on both my phone and my laptop for about half an hour trying to get standing ones and couldn't even get 1 never mind 2 so I just went for seating ones!

I can't believe it's in only 20 days! :yipee:

We didn't get standing but I don't care! I was at work so my sis and bro in law where on the case - he was on the website and my sis stayed on hold for 35 mins on the phone and her perseverance paid off :happydance:

I didnt even know til it was too late - would be amazing though!

imagine we were sitting next to each other and didn't even know it! :lol:

atomicpink, I only saw it by chance! thank god it was on time :haha:

did you have a good night rosie? :) he was amazing! I wasn't that bothered about being seated actually though I was hoping that the hydro would be like the SECC in that you could sneak into the standing bit :lol: there was no chance though!

did you have a good night rosie? :) he was amazing! I wasn't that bothered about being seated actually though I was hoping that the hydro would be like the SECC in that you could sneak into the standing bit :lol: there was no chance though!

Omg Nat I'm just coming down now :haha: He was phenomonal!! Funky genius! Our seats were pretty good, there was plenty of space to dance and dance we did :lol: The security were pretty heavy handed though and kept asking everyone to go back to their seats (which no-one did!) but they never spoiled our night! I know there was absolutely no chance of sneaking into standing - I did it at Kings of Leon at SECC and it was a breeze!

we were up really high but it didn't ruin it like I thought it would, only complaint really is that we couldn't really hear the crowd! would have been nice to hear everyone singing :)

we had a drink in the ivy beforehand and it was so good seeing everyone dressed in purple heading to the gig! there was a really good atmosphere on argyle street. did you go out after?

hope he plays again soon so I can get standing tickets :haha:

we were up really high but it didn't ruin it like I thought it would, only complaint really is that we couldn't really hear the crowd! would have been nice to hear everyone singing :)

we had a drink in the ivy beforehand and it was so good seeing everyone dressed in purple heading to the gig! there was a really good atmosphere on argyle street. did you go out after?

hope he plays again soon so I can get standing tickets :haha:

I'm definitely first on that phone next time he plays! Standing looked amazing :) I had standing at Parkhead years ago and it's still the best gig I've ever been to in my life to date (and I've been to hundreds). We went to Bar 91 after for a quick drink, I knew if I headed to Sauchiehall St it would've ended up messy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->