Princess Ava born via c-section Nov 6th!

S

shaunanicole

I met my OB at the hospital for what I thought was leaking waters. Upon arrival they took my blood pressure and then suddenly began taking it over and over again. They told me it was high and then put me in a room. I was swabbed to see if I was my leaking waters and it turned out I wasn't. They continued to monitor my blood pressure as well as the baby and within an hour of being in the room my OB came in and told me they were going to take the baby that day. He said my blood pressure was astonishingly high and he could not allow me to leave without taking the baby.

3 hrs later they took Ava via c-section. The surgery was a lot more brutal then what I honestly expected but all went well. As soon as they pulled the baby out she screamed and screamed until they had her swaddled and they brought her over to Daddy and me. As soon as I seen her cute chubby face I totally broke down. Daddy held her while I kissed her little face and then him and baby Ava left the room for her to get cleaned up in the nursery.

All in all everything is well. Ava is absolutely perfect and healthy and I am recovering nicely. The pain gets pretty intense at times and it's hard to get around but I am coping with help from my mother.

Ava is truly the definition of perfection. She is a calm and quiet and very alert little thing. I can honestly say motherhood is a thousand times better then what I ever imagined it to be! I feel so blessed to have the daughter I have been handed!!! I would do this all over again in a heartbeat just for her. :cloud9: :flower::happydance:

Attachments

• smallava1.JPG
    smallava1.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
  • smallava2.jpg
    smallava2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 38
  • smallava3.jpg
    smallava3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 43
  • l_5175ae9c955a41358191620c15fc1f5a.jpg
    l_5175ae9c955a41358191620c15fc1f5a.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 43
Congrats again lovely, she is a stunner :hugs: I remember the start of your journey and the troubles you have had and am so pleased you're all doing well :hugs:

Congratulations!!!

She indeed does look perfect!!

Little Ava is gorgeous!

Congrats x

Nicola xx

Congrats! Shes lovely! Glad to here you're well xx

She's very beautiful. Congrats darlink!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts