prisoners wifes

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
anybody watch i thought it was great filmed 10 miles away from my house aswell :)

i thought it was really good anyhow whats everyone else think and anyone know how many episodes they gunna be?

I just watched it on demand, it looks good so far, I have no idea how long it'll be running for though.

theres 6 i think. i watched it it wad good x

i love the actor that was hannah in hollyoaks i think she was really good in holloaks too was sad to see her go

I'd hate to have a prison 10 miles from my house :haha:

that prison is actualy about 20 miles away its in doncaster but the town they have used for residential filming and town filming is my town of sheffield :) its not high security prison weither its for minor criminals no rapis murderers or owt like that :) its mainly an assylum centre for illegal immigrants my dads mate lives like 3 houses away from it :-/

Anyone watch last nights show?? Was really good, next weeks looks brilliant as well. Anyone know the actress that plays Francesca what she was in?

Anyone watch last nights show?? Was really good, next weeks looks brilliant as well. Anyone know the actress that plays Francesca what she was in?

she been in allsorts this is her wikipedia file for her :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polly_Walker

I watched this, and thought it was really quite entertaining, although wholly and completely inaccurate.

My OH has been inside cat B (closed) and D (open) prisons.. he's not a scallywag or anything.. he made one mistake and deserved to to be punished.. but anyway the depiction of prison life and visiting is entirely misrepresented.. however I do understand the need for artistic licence.

That said, looking forward to seeing what happens next week.. as has been said, very good stuff from Francesca (Polly Walker)

it was pretty much the same as that when i went to visit a friend in jain :-/ apart from everyone been overfriendly lol no one really speaks to you but otherwise exactly same :-/ i thought was really accurate :-/ even the same tables and chairs as the prison i visited lol

it was pretty much the same as that when i went to visit a friend in jain :-/ apart from everyone been overfriendly lol no one really speaks to you but otherwise exactly same :-/ i thought was really accurate :-/ even the same tables and chairs as the prison i visited lol

interesting.. the OH just kept saying... wrong... wrong... that's wrong.. doesn't happen.. wouldn't be allowed.. all the way through as he looked up from behind his computer!

when i whent to visit someone in jail dont know what cat it was but was very much identicle you went into waiting area put all your stuff in a locker was given a card with a number when your number was called you went into another room were you were searched extensively the only thing you was alloud to take in was money then as soon as you had been surched you could go through you could have a kiss and a cuddle if was your OH but with me was a male friend just quick peck on cheek and a cuddle then we sat down we could go to this bar thing and buy him drinks and snacks and kids played in play area i didnt take my kids though
thats a real jail on that show aswell :-/ not called that though in real life
i went to a jail up north and a jail near peterbrorough to visit mi mates

I am loving this program, i love the actress who used to play Hannah in hollyoaks.

it's the final episode tomorrow! anyone else looking forward to it? :flower:

love how her baby had no cord :roll: & was born at the same age as roman :rofl:

I have it on my planner still have a couple more to watch, i'm loving it and agree it is unrealistic but these things have to be over dramatised lol x

im so sad this show is finished
it is really hard for them to show real births so dont suppose it was that bad especially in castle market toilets i go there every week for my shopping :))) its a rite shit whole lol i would die if i went into labour in there :-/ lol
the baby was huge though lol and was a differant baby when she was shown in the hospital with it
talking about dodgy babies people have in pram on shows holyyoaks the other day theresa had a doll in her pram and you could tell plain as day lol my OH thought it was hilaruous lol

watched the last 3 last night staying up until 1am. i thought it was great, hope there is a 2nd series!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->