Private Places

augustbaby09

Reaction score
For a while id seen topics about people feeling the baby kick them down there - and i kept thinking i was experiencing that too - however now im not so sure.
Before ive always been kicked at the front extremly low - but now it feels like baby is inside and kicking downwards and its making down there feel very very odd !! Is that what you all meant by feeling baby down there - it makes me feel like she could pop out :cry: Apart from kicks all over when it comes to down below ive only ever had them low and at the front NOT inside down there sensations ....

YES!! This is exactly what I was talking about at least in that thread. It is very weird huh?!

Me too, that's just what I said in that other thread! Feels like he's trying to pop out!! Or kinda like there's air down there or something... Very weird, feeling it from the inside right down there!

Yeh i thought i was having that few weeks back but it obviously wasnt as its first time ive felt it like that.
Its quite scary but im guessing nothing to worry about. T
Thanks for the replies - i deffinantly thought i was experiencing it before but it wasnt it lol as i 100% know this must be that weird down there feeling lol.

OK, so I missed the other posts because I just joined, and am not nearly as far along(due Oct 11) but for the last couple days I have felt like it is standing on something down there, and it HURTS! Sounds pretty similar to what I am reading here...makes me feel a little better(or probably worse if this continues another 8 or 9 weeks like you girls!)

yip i have this as well if iam sat down a bit to long i start getting kicked in blader low down and in bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->