Private scans in Bournemouth/Dorset

winterwonder

Mum to a angel baby
Reaction score
Does anybody know any private hospitals in and around the bournemouth area, I would like to get an early scan done as I just want that reassurance and cant wait til 12wks which is about july 11th, not that ive even spoken to a Midwife yet as they havent contacted me .

Hello other lady from Bournemouth, welcome to the forum :) Are you giving birth at Poole or Bournemouth?

I travelled to fareham for mine and it was fab- brilliant, professional service and lovely, experienced sonographer. Best of all its only £60. There are centres closer to us, but they all charge 100-150 for their scans.

If you want details of the fareham place, let me know. Its about 30mins drive or an easy train ride. xxx

I have no idea where i'm giving birth i'm only 6wks+3, haven't spoken to a midwife yet, I think i'd like poole or if i can manage it southampton is meant to be very good. At how many weeks can you go for a early scan? xx

You'll see something if you went now but they suggest 8 weeks if you want to really see somthing if you get what I mean. :)

They'll probably give you the option of Poole or Bournemouth. I chose Poole so that I had the option of an epidural if I wanted one as they don't offer those at bournemouth. Facilities look altogether better at Poole as well.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->