Pro-longed Breast tenderness

tinyfootsteps

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I wasn't too sure which section to post this thread in but figured TTC would be as good as place as any.

I really suffer with breast tenderness as a PMT symptom. A few years ago it was quite handy to have a little tenderness a few days before AF (particularly before ttc when I wasn't paying much attention to my cycles). More recently it seems that the breast tenderness starts earlier and earlier to the point where I probably only get around 9-10 days without breast tenderness a month.

I'm only a B-cup but I find that my breasts just swell every month and are so sore to the point that just walking makes them hurt. It also effects my relationship as I don't like my partner coming anywhere near me when they're sore just in case he makes it worse. It's really getting me down.

I was wondering if any other ladies suffer with pro-longed breast tenderness and how they deal with it? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

Obviously I've thought about taking painkillers when it's really bad but when that happens to be 25 days out of 35, popping pills isn't really an option.

Thanks for reading...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSs I suffer from 2DPO right through to the day AF arrives nd they r mighty painful

YESSSSSSSSSSSSs I suffer from 2DPO right through to the day AF arrives nd they r mighty painful

So glad I'm not the only one. Obviously it's hormones doing their thing but do you think it's normal to have breast tenderness for so long each month? I'm guessing I'm about 1dpo today and my boobs are already so sore and I know they're only to get worse each day until AF arrives in a couple of weeks time. Gah!!

Yes totally normal sweetheart, it's the increase of progesterone nd its a good sign of strong ovulation.

Good luck Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->