Probably a TMI question...

babyell

Reaction score
But just wondering if bding every day affects the sperm quantity/quantity? Hubby (being a man!) has wanted to do it several times a day every day over my 6 day fertile period. But surely so much bding will make it tricle out! He also rekons the better his O the better the sperm! According to hubby men only get a bucket full per lifetime! He's so knowledgeable!! Lol!!

:rofl:Hiya Babyell
Your DH sounds sooo funny!! A bucketfull!! Jese!:haha::haha:
All I know is that sperm count builds up over time so only bding occasionally means you get more quantity, however, sperm also dies and/or becomes non viable over time so its a fine balance between quantity and quality!:thumbup:
Hope that helps and your DH can use his "bucketfull" wisely?!!!:rofl:

Ha Ha, sounds like your oh is taking advantage lol!!!!

OH is the opposite, we have been going for every 2 days and he's finding it hard work lol, its the most exercise he has had in years!

I have noticed the volume has decreased when we have sex every 2 days ......... then worry about the amount of swimmers, but I suppose after 3 months of bd'ing every 2 days then his body would get used to it and produce more.

I know it takes about 3 months to change the quality of male's sperm, but not sure on the quantity!

Have fun!

Hi there - have heard that unless he has uber sperm then every other day - allows time to muster the boys as it were. Have also read that between 5&7pm they are livelier and more up to paaaaarty.

Enjoy!

hx

hmm I agree that he is probably trying to "work things" to his advantage:winkwink:....I heard that every other day makes for better sperm quality....
but I think he is right about that the quality of his orgasm effects the quality/quantity of his sperm...i remember reading about that

in any case, good luck with this cycle!:hugs:

Thanks girls, guess we will have to wIt to see if we get bfp! DH will get his way until then! Xxx good luck girls xxx

Hi there, we were TTC for our second for 17 months. We were bding every other day/ every 2 days and it did not work for us. The month i fell pregnant (and had a MMC) we bd that month every day for the 6 fertile days and it worked finally for us! So we will be trying that again as it worked for us!

It's the wondering and waiting that makes you mad! I feel really excited that it will be this month but doubt it with these bloody pains. You'd think that if there was a constant supply that it would be easy to get pregnant! Got pregnant 1st month after coming off implanon with harry but now nothing, so annoying :(

I was always told every other day is the best to build it up. Everyday doesn't give it chance to build up! :dust: for this month honey hope you get your :bfp:

Just found this - interesting!

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

On a (documentary) vid someone else posted here, the presenter said there are about 500,000 sperm in every ejaculation, enough to impregnante every fertile woman in Western Europe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->