Probably not going to ovulate this month??

AnnetteCali

Reaction score
:( I'm having trouble figuring out my chart this month.. the past few months have been very strange.

Looks like i may have ovulated on day 20 .. any input ladies?

Hey hun,

I don't chart so I'm not an expert, but from what little I do know, it does look like you would have ovulated on CD20/21, do you also use OPK's or check your CM or CP? I know for me, if my OPK's aren't extremely positive, but close, I rely on my CM and CP to confirm that ovulation is in fact close by.

Hopefully you O'd and will get your BFP :happydance:

i would have sed cd14 or cd17 was more likley just wondering why the chart has not detected it x

Thanks for the input ladies... I typically ovulate a bit later around CD16-CD17..so when it didnt detect Ovulation.. I was getting a bit worried. Took my temp this morning.. and ff is guessing I ovulated on CD20.. still worrisome for me because my cycle is usually only 25-27 days .. we'll see.

I'm scheduled to see my doc in two weeks... and plan on bringing my charts. Hopefully she will see an issue and correct it. I've been ttc for 8 months now. I tried the OPK'S but.. I would always get soo confused.. I never saw anything that was certain. then i went to the fertility monitor.. but.. that got pretty pricey.. the sticks are about $50 ... so now i'm temping. I don't really do the CM because i cant really figure out what i'm supposed to be feeling . :S

Thanks for your input ladies!! Take care and have a great weekend!
I used to go on this site every day.. but I found that I was stressing myself out way too much with all of this ttc stuff... so I took a break. Always great to get input from others though!

It can be a stressful process, I know the feeling :hugs:

Best of luck to you, lots of babydust!! :winkwink:

Have you thought about testing hun? Cd 14 looks good to me... are u taking ur temps at the same time every day? X

Have you thought about testing hun? Cd 14 looks good to me... are u taking ur temps at the same time every day? X

I tested this morning... BFN... I wasn't expecting to see a positive though.. as ff is speculating I ovulated on CD 20. I had a temp drop this morning.. so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. boo! I'm pretty much prepared for her to arrive.. as the months pass.. It's gotten easier for me to get bfn's and be ok with it. I'm eager to see the OBGYN in a few weeks.. and hoping she doesnt say " lets wait until you've been ttc for one year". ugh!!

Thanks for the input everyone.. i will certainly keep you posted if AF doesnt arrive on time.. so far it feels like she's gonna be knocking on my door any day now! blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->