Probably nothing but.........

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Ok you'll probably think I'm being silly but I've just had a shower and had a really strange straining sort of pain in my stomache and I didn't like it and about an inch above my belly button it's hard and feels weird, I've not noticed it before.

I know it's probably nothing but after the issues I've had with my ex over bubs I don't want anything to happen to it. Am I just being silly and paranoid?? :cry:

xx

It's probably just stretching pains. I've been getting them for the last week or so too. :hugs:

:hugs:

I'm sure you're ok hon, it only happened once? It might be a Braxton hick contraction. They can be uncomfy.

It was a couple of times but I dunno just felt odd and not it a good way. Sure it wouldn't be Braxton hicks already? I think I'm probably just being a drama queen and worried about nothing. But thanks girls, it's nice for someone to listen, ex thinks I'm being silly and isn't really interested.

You could always ring up your MW and see what she thinks. If you are really worried it's always best to get these things checked out, I think we know our bodies better than anyone and if your body is telling you something is wrong than have it checked, if for nothing else than your own peace of mind :hugs:

It could be a braxton hicks, maybe. Everyone gets them at different times. Try not to worry too much:hugs:. If it happens again, or your really worried, try calling your MW, and asking her?

Feel better:hugs:

It could be a braxton hicks .I've been getting them from the beginning of my 2nd tri but this is my 2nd baby so that could be why. Like the other girls said though, if you're really worried it doesn't hurt to phone your doctor :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->