Probably TMI but need advice

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Morning girls,

this is probably TMI but need sum advice, a lil while ago I had what I thought was a spot come up on my bottom but then it wasn't a spot it was more of a hard lump but it went away after a few days.

A couple of days ago it came back with avengance and hasn't gone away. It's making it difficult for me to sit down or walk my waddle is not pregnancy related lol. It's on more the inside of my cheek and hard and horrible. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be??

I thought it would go away after a couple of days like last time but doesn't seem to be this time. I'm a VERY self concious person so I'm kinda worried about going to the doctors and showing it to them.

Any advice would be appreciated.

xx

I actually has something like this happen like 5 years ago and it turned out to be an infection under the skin that required antibiotics. I too was SOOOOO embarrassed to go to the doctor about it but I was in so much pain.

I would definitely have it looked at. If it is some kind of infection, it can not be good for the baby. Good luck!

:hugs:

Sounds like piles hunny, u can buy cream from the chemist xx

eeek im not to sure but on first reading i thought poss piles

Thanks girls, I did think piles but then its not any where near my anus so had a look on NHS website (which I probably shouldn't) and it seems it could be nasty to say a boil but I think I'll call the docs in the morning and see if I can get in there tomorrow to get it sorted. It's rather painful and is preventing me from walking or sitting properly.

Thanks again girls.

xx

Ok i can't get into my doctors today and it really hurts, I can't sit at all and what ever it is looks like it wants to pop (sorry). I'm in so much pain I don't know what to do, I've got my consultant tomorrow morning do you think he'd take a look for me? xx

All you can do is ask sweetie, I hope they manage to fit you in sometime soon <3 xxXxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->