Probably too much info, help me please lol

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
For about a month I've been really sore and itch down below (sorry)
I've been treated for thrush but it's still there and so uncomfortable :(

I've not had any unusual discharge or anything just sore itchy it's driving me nuts!

Please help me lol, doctors are a nightmare to get into so any advice or experiences would be greatly received :)

I get the same every time im preg.. I always use soap free shower gel (femfresh or similar) and cotton underwear, it seems to help.

It's so so annoying isn't it!

I get the same every time im preg.. I always use soap free shower gel (femfresh or similar) and cotton underwear, it seems to help.

It's horrible! Lol I always use femfresh or baby soap anyway as I'm so sensitive to perfumed stuff. Anything to help the itch? lol x

It's horrible! Lol I always use femfresh or baby soap anyway as I'm so sensitive to perfumed stuff. Anything to help the itch? lol x

Ah flip.. have you tried vagasil or anything like that? or even the canesten nappy rash cream? (unsure if any of those are even suitable while preg). Wish I could help more x

Ah flip.. have you tried vagasil or anything like that? or even the canesten nappy rash cream? (unsure if any of those are even suitable while preg). Wish I could help more x

Might have to go and get some vagisil see of it works x

Sometimes soap can be irritating too! Also check your washing powder or fabric softener, it might have perfume in or may be good to change brands xx

I had the same thing a couple of weeks ago, eventually it eased on its own.. I made sure to wear cotton undies only, and started washing with my toddlers soap, as I know that's more sensitive. I know how horrid it is, I thought something was seriously wrong with me! :dohh:

The best thing you can use to wash down below is Aqueous cream. I got given jt by the hospital but you should be find it in supermarkets or any chemist with the medical skincare/woundcare products. It's so mild and because it's waterbased there is nothing in it to irritate. Just put some on wet hands (the nurse told me to use both hands, one front and one back) and then just rinse it off gently with a soft flannel/showerhead/clean hands whatever really :). I used to get thrush A LOT but not had it once since using this instead of anything else.

One time I had those same symptoms and had yeast and bacteria. They treated me for both yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis. Nothing helped before that. And I was absolutely miserable!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->