Problem after sitting down

Jen09

Reaction score
Okay, when I sit(and occassionaly lay) for awhile(up to 30 mins at a time, so not too long) when I get up, my hips are in bad pain. Sometimes they combine with my lower stomach, or back. Does anyone know why, and what to do?

i GET THAT TOO WHEN iM LAyiNG. i THiNK iTS JUST THE PRESSURE THAT iS PUT ON yOUR HiPS By THE BABy OR iN My CASE BABiES...i TRy TO SWiTCH SiDES AS MUCH AS i CAN TO EASE THE PAiN A LiTTLE.

Me too. I thought it was just me and my old body!! Dont know what it is though, guess it is just pressure. My OH has to help me up sometimes, especially when Caidan is lying with all his weight to the front making my stomach heavy as well.

xxx

I get the same thing, but more with my back. I have to take my time when I stand up, and it's a real pain. Kinda closer to my spine, and a bit to the right. The joys of getting closer huh?

Yes ive been getting this too. The other day I got up and was physically frozen on the spot and my hips were killng me. I could only do little tiny shuffles then slowly it eased up xx

I hate to say it but I got it at 34 weeks and now I'm in pain after only a couple of minutes sitting down - when I get up I can hardly walk! I'll be glad when my LO makes an appearance so I can get out and about again!

(Wouldn't change my pregnancy for the world though!)

Well... today I really feel the pain.
If I sit down for any length of time, getting up, I have to brace myself cause my left hip/leg doesn't seem to want to support me anymore. And the back spasms that come every time I sit down are brutal. I really have just the right position to get comfortable.

I'm the same! I can get it when I'm walking too and it's reeeeeally painful!!!

Yep Im the same, the joys of almost being at the end :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->