Problem with the house...

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
..... no-one can find it!!! :rofl: :rofl:

It's on a brand new estate, and we still have no road sign (or no road!!), the postcode doesn't exist, and all of my parcels are disappearing!!

I'm missing a Dyson, a blind, a lampshade, some towels, 3 rugs, 3 shelves, a trunk, 2 wardrobes, a chest of drawers, a mattress, the list goes on....

Anyone seen them anywhere????!! :rofl:

I've got Tesco's delivering £250 worth of food tomorrow - I hope they can find me! :shock:

Lmfao!!!

Write on some old bed sheets and stick em over the local fly overs and bridges lol!!!

Hope you don't lose anything else! ..... But i'll have your matress is it super king size? lol

xxxx

Aww Amanda i know we shouldnt laugh but ... :rofl:

Hope they find you soon .

..... no-one can find it!!! :rofl: :rofl:

It's on a brand new estate, and we still have no road sign (or no road!!), the postcode doesn't exist, and all of my parcels are disappearing!!

I'm missing a Dyson, a blind, a lampshade, some towels, 3 rugs, 3 shelves, a trunk, 2 wardrobes, a chest of drawers, a mattress, the list goes on....

Anyone seen them anywhere????!! :rofl:

I've got Tesco's delivering £250 worth of food tomorrow - I hope they can find me! :shock:

are they down the back of the sofa?

i rediretced them all 2 my house!!!

cheerz hun !!!!

OMG Amanda - Could you not wait until the street signs were up :rofl:

An did you get your shopping lol

i know the feeling, we moved into a new estate 6 months ago, and its hell, but we have the road signs now, but still no where recognises post code

:rofl: We had all that when we moved.....it was a good year before our postcode was found on all computer systems for delivery or confirmation of address etc!

ours wasn't even recognised after 3 years. I went to royal mail website, used post code finder, then reported it to them that it wasn't found. They investigated it then added it to database, so should now be recognised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->