Problems since m/c?

Starbright

Reaction score
Hi all
Hope everyone is as well as can be. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any problems since their m/c?

I've noticed that I've started getting a lot of mid-cycle spotting. And it only seems to have started since my m/c. The last couple of cycles it has been a couple of days of spotting around CD 12 -14, but this cycle I have been spotting constantly and AF lasted longer as well. It's like old brown blood, but (sorry TMI) there seems to be what I can only describe as 'bits'

I have been to my doctor, who has referred me for an ultrasound scan to find out what's going on. But I think that is mostly to see if there is a cyst as I have a history of ovaian cysts. He says that if the scan doesn't show anything he might need to refer me back to the gynae team. I'm starting to get pretty concerned by this :(

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I could really use some reassurance right now
thanks for reading
SB xxxx

Sorry I'm still bleeding from mine but didn't want to read and run :hugs:

I'm not sure- wish I Knew- I am sort of dealing with something similar.. had d&c 2/16, bled for 10 days- it completely 100% disappeared- AF came a month later 3/16.. here for 4-5 days - gone- then came back the last 2 days. NO CLUE what's going on! I hope everything is okay for you ... I KNOW its frustrating!

im the same hun had mc 16feb felt last week like i was def gonna get AF, had very light spotting varied from pink at first then bright red then brown. it olasted on and off about a week and nothing since although im a little sore 'downstairs' sorry tmi! a bit confused as to what this was now tbh. hormones :( hope you ok hun xx

Thanks for the replies. Sorry to hear you are having similar problems (but also I'm a bit relieved I'm not the only one!)
My scan has come through now in a fortnight, so hopefully I might find out what is going on soon.
One thing that has crossed my mind is that I had IVF to get pregnant. When I did my 'down regging' for the ivf, they scanned my at the end of a/f to make sure everything had gone and it hadn't. So I had to down reg for longer to wait for all of the menstrual blood/tissue to go. So I'm wondering if maybe when I have a/f, not everything is going ?? (If that makes sense!)

Anyway thanks for the replies lovely ladies. Sorry to all of you for your loss (((big hugs))
SB xx

It does make sense.. and I think that's what MY problem is right now.. not everything left during my last AF- which my last AF was like a freakin volcano and super heavy! So I don't know HOW it missed some stuff... ((SIGH))

I ma having something similar. I spotted up until day 8/9 for my first AF and I also spotting after bd last night. I am hoping that it is just getting back to normal after the mc as it never happened me before.

Since my mc last march i've noticed somethings that are different but not bad. Im spotting longer after my actual flow is over and my cycles seem to be more regular but thats about all i've noticed so far

Hi,
I had my mmc Nov at 12weeks, My last 2cycles I have had mid spotting :wacko: as well and been doc's them seem to think it normal Im having some blood taken on the 1st but hes sure im ovulaitn properly, Im cycles were 28days 2cycles and the last 2 were 27days but last 2 cycles were 6-7days long with the CD6 and CD7 just spotting no need for tampon or pads...
I opk and im getting pos and ewcm but supose the blood test will show if there anything deffo wrong im sure theres not....
Hard isnt it...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->