Problems TTC#2

georgia1980

Mum to 7yr Princess TTC#2
Reaction score
Hiya,

Me and DH have a lovely 7yr princess but would love another little one to complete family.

We have been trying about 5yrs but unfortunately in that time l have also had a few major ops.

Is there anyone on here who has managed to get pregnant after major bowel/pelvis surgery? The surgeon also tilted my cervix so now even a smear if impossible without going to hospital. I don't think sperm has a lot of chance in there really!

We've talked to docs about this but they say my fertility will be reduced because of the ops and DH is reluctant to go for IVF.

So really just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm not really in the same situation as still TTC # 1 as I haven't had the surgery you have, however I do have a titled cervix due to a retroverted uterus.

My FS has assured us that this alone should not cause any problems TTC as DH sperm results were very good and would be able to find the cervix - however as they have found nothing else wrong with me then I'm wondering if this is causing the problem.

I find smear tests painful and very uncomfortable - nurse always has difficulties locating it my cervix.

Hope you get some answers soon and good luck for the future :hugs:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

So sorry you are having such trouble TTC. It is so frustrating isn't it?

I know the tilted cervix is not meant to cause too many problems but like you l think in some cases it does.

Good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"