Problems uploading pics to facebook?

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
Want to upload a shedload of holiday pics - but everytime I try to, for some reason the normal upload box won't load (where you select your folder with pics in and then just check which pics you want). Just says 'done' at bottom of page with nothing.

Can't use the simple uploader as I have way too many to upload individually.

No pop up blockers, anti-virus turned off.......still won't work.......hoping this is a problem with fbk and not something my comp is doing....

Any ideas??!?!

facebook has been playing up with me tonnight so it could just be a problem with facebook! its the best but can be so useless somtimes! haha lol

i always have trouble with it hon :dohh: i mainly use google chrome for web browsing but find i normally have to upload fb photos in internet explorer, might be worth a try :) x

Mine never works but i think its cause i have a t mobile internet dongle so its not really a good enough connection it annoys me cause if i go out on a night out i take loads of pics but i can never put them up :(

I had probs uploading as i use Firefox as my browser. Ive had to go onto Internet Explorer to do it x

mine is doing the same, ive tried everythin but it just wont work lol...not even simple uploader keeps saying page cannot be displayed when i try that..

:grr: i wanna put pics up stoooopid FB!! lol x

Mines still not working, that manual uploader is crap !

mines doing the same but it used to work - i think last time it happened I had to re install the java program for it and it worked after i reset computer x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->