• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

problems using tampons after birth

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, ive noticed that since ive had charlie tampons are much more uncomfy than they used to be. I use them but can still always feel them which isnt pleasant. I used to use them with no problems before having charlie. I had forceps and episiotomy which probably doesnt help matters!

anyone else??

i had a 3rd degree tear, and a episotomy, i used pads as advised for the lochia, then i had a period and due to having eczema which flares up with the use of pads, i needed to use a tampon, but my gosh did it hurt, i then had a feel with my finger, im pretty sure its way more swollen up there than normal but health visitor, doctor, and widwife all say its normal.
i still use tampons, but it takes ages to get it right, they dont go as far in as they used to but i cant feel them, i have started using shops own brand non applicator tampons and these are much comfier..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->