Problems with milk?

Littleluce83

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems with milk? I used to be able to drink it fine but since getting pregnant I feel really sick after having a glass :(

Yes, I was having cereal and milk for breakfast and about an hour after breakfast was being sick 2/3/4 times, I've switched to toast and *touch wood* I've only been sick once in total today. Definitely keeping away from the milk!

I never felt sick after drinking it, but during my 2nd pregnancy there was a certain brand of milk that tasted so funny to me that i couldnt drink it. It was disgusting! But it was that one certain brand.

I'm lactose intolerant and honestly while pregnant I haven't had a single problem with milk yet it seems... So I guess I'm the opposite, hoping this will last for me.

I had issues with milk from one particular company early in pregnancy. It tasted extremely terrible and I generally like milk. We switched companies and I have not had any issues since then.

Doesn't make me sick but does bloat me horrendously as do all yoghurts. Lactose Intolerance is pretty common in pregnancy

I've never been the biggest fan of milk, not exactly lactose intolerant but does make me a big queasy. A few months before getting pregnant I switched to almond milk and I've continued having it with no problems. You may want to give it try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->