Problems with your pram

Kirstin

Reaction score
A lot of you seem to have a lot of prams :rofl: so I was just wondering what model you have and what was the problem with it, what did you replace it with and is it better or have other problems?:)

I've had no problems with mine!! Bugaboo Cameleon!

Oh I went from the bloody Graco travel system that I hated more than anything (so heavy & huge!!!) to a Quinny Zapp (I love it) and I'd like to have a bugaboo because it's so good looking and practical! :lol: I don't think I'll ever be happy with what I have!

with Rhys i had a huge obaby pram which i replaced with a quinny zapp when he was old enough to come out of the carry cot of the obaby. i liked the zapp because it was small and light but i hated it because it wouldnt lie back and you couldnt hang shopping off the back.

when ffion was born i bought the gracco tour duo which to be fair is a good double pram, pretty bulky but very comfy for the kids, plus big shopping basket and nice handles for easy stearing.

my mum bought me an icandy apple which i have now attached a buggy board to for rhys to stand on. i dont get on with this pram at all. i find it difficult to stear, you have to have the handle fully extended to use it with the buggy board which is ridiculas. it doesnt fold down well at all and you cant attch the raincover unless the seat is facing away from you. on the other hand it is nice that ffion can face me and it lies back really well.

LOL i had a britax excel travel system and it was so heavy it was able to get through a ft of snow! but i didnt like the way the car seat attaches to pram and it was soooooooooo big for storage.

I then had a quinny zapp - great folded down so small could attach a car seat. i didnt like the noise when the plastic wheels went over the pavement. the rain cover was too small i had to make adjustments with velcro. also DD would sleep in it but she looked like a rag doll.

Then i had a silver cross compact. this was great had a car seat option lovely rain cover great foot muff. but.... the adjustable handles just got on my nerves and it didnt seam to sturdy when it went around corners!

Maclaren Quest - no faults but was just too low down with the handles hubby found it difficult to push and by now i had developed an addiction to buggies i did long for the maclaren techno xt

i bought the graco cenrury which i thought was going to be the dogs nuts.. but the way the seat led down was controlled by pull strings and gave no back support for baby which i didnt like at all she would not sleep in it!

Huck/jeep 3 weeler - Great buggy until i got a puncher in air filled tires! repaired the hole but it kept going down tried to get replacements but couldnt find any official ones on the net didnt want to spend money on new tubes when it was just going to happen again!

now i have and have had for ages a boots own brand atlas. its black and silver rain cover fits nicely umbrella folding a little window in the hood. but it doesnt have a car seat option! so i will be keeping it for the next baby i think ;)

Wow ... My names maxi and i have a problem!

I have the Trenton Deluxe Latte STroller from Mothercare, its ok but i'm on the look out for something lighter

i had the silver cross 3d brilliant pram but when little one gets big its a nightmare to move around and it only faces oneway

then i moved to the bebe confort loola wouldnt change it for the world :D

we have the bugaboo cameleon and love it! however i do want a stroller, just because! he he!

I have Silvercross 3D Jet Sport pram and HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. I loved it when I had it in pram mode, since Olivia has got older & I have it in the stroller mode I think its a pain in the arse. Its big its bulky its heavy and its just PANTS... You cant get in the basket, The pram bag gets in the way when you want to lie it back and just... I HATE IT!

I also have the Quinny Zapp, I love it... But it dosent lie back which puts me off long walks with it at the moment

I have an OBaby stroller, isnt bad we bougth it to go on holiday with It served its purpose... Only I never use it. I probably will use it more next summer

We have the Bugaboo Bee and it's fab. It is so easy to manouvre and really light. Not much I would change about it apart from that is a bit fiddly to fold down at first. It has got easier with time though as the clips have become less stiff (and I have got the hang of it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->