Procrastination thread: I should be doing ____ instead I'm doing _____

LegoHouse

Mummy of one of each <3
Reaction score
I should be doing housework instead I'm doing Googling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achatina_fulica

My friend posted on Facebook that she has 60 baby African snails. Then she said "he laid eggs for days." So I asked if she meant she. She said all African snails can lay eggs. She was correct.

The Giant East African Snail is a simultaneous hermaphrodite; each individual has both testes and ovaries and is capable of producing both sperm and ova.

Procrastination at its finest. Anyone else Procrastinating?

I'm on BnB wheb I should be showering cause my baby is asleep.. I better go or I won't get a shower today! Thanks for reminding me to get off my butt :)

:rofl: I've managed to tidy the living room, the rest of my house looks like a bomb went off!

I should be vacuuming instead I'm hanging out on BnB :dohh:

I should be sleeping (early day tomorrow is also my last day off for my holidays) but I'm on Pinterest & BnB!

I should be sleeping...both girls are...but I got up early with hub as he went to work, and am now surfing and tea drinking!

I should be looking out clothes for the day. Instead I'm on here as it's only me and Summer that are up!

:rofl:

BnB is my favourite procrastination activity :blush:

There's pretty much always 99 other things I should be doing. Once I drop the kids off at school I will need to get studying!

I should be washing the pots but instead i'm sat on the sofa watching Tom & Jerry with LO!

I should be doing the washing as ive got about 6 loads to do today, instead i'm 'quickly' checking BNB and on pinterest!

I should be changing Tegan's bedding/washing the pots but instead I'm here on BnB. :blush:

I'm watching Loose Women when I should be exercising :winkwink:

I should be tidying as our landlord is coming to do a care take check on the house but with a 5 week old cleaning has kind of slipped on the list of priorities and yet still instead of doing that I am on BnB haha x

I should be getting dinner started/looking into college courses, but I'm restocking my Kindle and iPod and watching Pointless. :coolio:

I should be getting dinner started/looking into college courses, but I'm restocking my Kindle and iPod and watching Pointless. :coolio:

oh i love pointless!! i should be doing dinner but instead im browsing bnb! xx

I should be cleaning and doing Tea but instead I'm on here!

I should be putting the dryer on but instead I'm on here... again :lol:

I should be getting ready to see the midwife but I'm watching TV and on BnB! :happydance:

i've done all the housework apart from our bedroom so i should be doing that, instead i'm watching tv, eating lunch and on BnB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->