Procrastination thread: I should be doing ____ instead I'm doing _____

I should be going to bed but instead i'm on BnB and watching the paralympics

I should be practicing German, but I'm watching Corrie/Eastenders/Emmerdale instead.

I should be doing the washing, but I'm playing guild wars 2 instead

i shouldn't be doing anything! :) and i'm watching tv&eating breakfast

I should be cleaning up but I am getting my dose of jeremy kyle. :D

i should be getting my office work done, instead i'm on BnB... :blush:

I should be doing some ironing, although I don't like doing it when the kids are up, especially my son as I do it in the dining room and have to keep checking he's not doing something he shouldn't be namely climbing on top of my daughter!! Instead I'm having a cup of tea eating a cereal bar ( trying to cut down) and on here!! Xx

I should be waking up and sorting out the kids but five mins won't hurt

I should be doing my massive pile of ironing!! But instead im on here and eating crisps :)

i should be getting ready to go shopping with my mum instead i'm still in bed and watching come dine with me

I should be cleaning and doing the washing, instead I'm leaving the kids with DF and swanning off shopping with my mates!!

i should be sleeping but im modding :haha:

i should be getting a shower and getting ready, instead i am watching the big bang theory

I should be getting ready for work but instead I'm on B&B. Must go otherwise I WILL be late :(

I should be catching up on some penpal letters as I'm a bit behind, but instead I'm on here, and also watching Two and a Half Men on telly!

I should be getting the house ready for our kitten, instead I'm on here and waiting for my mate to arrive!

Should be studying, instead I am thinking about studying

I should be doing housework and getting something out to defrost for dinner, instead I'm playing games on the ipad and surfing BnB...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->