Progesterone and fatigue

mrstrouble

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I went to the OBGYN about a month ago because my periods are so irregular (making TTC an even more frustrating endeavor than it already is), and she prescribed me 200mg of progesterone daily, beginning at CD17. I’m currently at CD26, and have noticed that for the past few days, I’ve been getting sleepy in the early evening. I take the progesterone at night before bedtime, not in the mornings. So now of course with my symptom spotting mania, I’m questioning whether I’m tired from the progesterone or because maaaybe I’m preggers!

Does anyone have experience with taking progesterone and having it make you tired? I didn’t notice any effects from it the first few days, but maybe it took a while to build up in my system and is causing drowsiness for me? I sleep normally and wake up around 8am, but feel exhausted and sleepy by 5-6pm every day...

An increase in progesterone levels can cause feelings of tiredness and fatigue! Sorry you're so wiped out, but here's hoping it helps you in your TTC journey!

An increase in progesterone levels can cause feelings of tiredness and fatigue! Sorry you're so wiped out, but here's hoping it helps you in your TTC journey!

Thanks for replying! I figured as much. I like that perspective though, even if the progesterone is causing the fatigue, at least that means it should be working and hopefully in a few cycles we will conceive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->