Progesterone and FET

Missy01

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone tell me how long after their trigger shot (in a natural FET cycle) they started taking progesterone? I triggered today (wed) and have a transfer in 7 days (wed) of a blast. They told me to start using the progesterone suppositories in 4 days (Sun) which will mean that I use them for 3 days before the transfer which doesn't seem right.

Thank you.

Im not doing a FET, but a fresh transfer and I am starting my progesterone shots the day of Egg retrieval, so 5 days before transfer even begins. I didn't think it sounded right but my doctor said that yes I start them before transfer.. guess getting things ready.. I wish I could do the suppositories because I am tired of shots.. oh what we do for bfp! Good luck

For my son (natural FET), I started progesterone three days after trigger and three days before my blast transfer. I think your timing sounds OK. Good luck!

I'm starting Progesterone tonight which is 1 day after Egg Retrieval or 4 days before 5 day transfer if we do a Fresh cycle.

I sstarted progesterone the night of the transfer then the next morning. So I took my trigger shot and had transfer 5 days later (for natural fet) so it was 5 days later.

You are starting the progesterone at day 4 because you are transferring a day 7 blast. If you want until day 7 to start the progesterone it will be too late. Your progesterone timing sounds right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->